Accessibility information for people with disabilities is indicated on each project of the festival.
Accessibility for people with disabilities
Thanks to Le Collectif des Festivals, the association offers to people with hearing impairment to benefit from :
– a magnetic loop : allows partially deaf people equipped with hearing aids to have a listening quality identical to that of people with full hearing.
– subpac : A portable device that looks like a backpack and allows you to physically feel the music.
Please make a request by indicating NAME – FIRST NAME – E-MAIL – TELEPHONE – SHOW – MATERIAL REQUESTED (loop or subpac) to firstname.lastname@example.org
These kits will be offered on reservation for the following experiences:
- Pulse – Tristan Ménez – Théâtre du Vieux-Saint-Étienne – from 06/10/22 to 09/10/22
- Lava – Tryphème and Ulysse Lefort – Théâtre du Vieux Saint-Étienne – 06/10/22
- Blanca Brusci – Théâtre du Vieux Saint-Étienne – 06/10/22
- Lyraei – Mihalis Shammas – Opéra de Rennes – 08/10/22 and 09/10/22 (to be requested at the Opéra, on site)
- Félicia Atkinson and Violeta Azevedo – Salle de la Cité – 09/10/22
Accessible proposal for people with reduced mobility
Accessible proposal for people with hearing impairment
Accessible proposal for people with vision problems
Accessible proposal for people with mental or psychic disorders
Accessible proposal for people with impaired functional abilities
All festival proposals are accessible via the STAR network (with the exception of the Galerie Quinconce in Montfort-sur-Meu).
You will find all the information to go to the different venues of Maintenant via the Venues tab.
STAR also offers a transport service dedicated to people with disabilities: Handistar (more information: handistar.fr – 09 70 821 800 – no surcharge for calls).
Vous retrouverez toutes les informations pour vous rendre sur les différents lieux de Maintenant 2020 via l’onglet Lieux.
Le STAR propose également un service de transport dédié aux personnes en situation de handicap : Handistar (plus d’informations : handistar.fr – 09 70 821 800 – appel non surtaxé)
So that deaf and hard of hearing people can contact the reception and ticketing team by SMS, here is a mobile phone number at your disposal: +33 6 22 54 52 11.
Free of charge for accompanying persons with disabilities. Please send us a request in advance by e-mail or by telephone (billetterie [at] electroni-k.org or +33 6 22 54 52 11).
If you have any questions about accessibility or to prepare your visit, please do not hesitate to contact us:
coordination [at] electroni-k.org
+33 6 22 54 52 11
+33 2 99 59 55 57