Accessibility information for people with disabilities is indicated on each project of the festival.
Accessibility for people with disabilities
Find all the festival’s programme in Word format in French, so that it can be read by voice synthesizers.
Find the presentation guide of the festival in French easy to read and understand.
Thanks to the City of Rennes, the association offers to people with hearing impairment to benefit from :
– a magnetic loop : allows partially deaf people equipped with hearing aids to have a listening quality identical to that of people with full hearing.
– subpac : A portable device that looks like a backpack and allows you to physically feel the music.
Please make a request and indicate NAME – SURNAME – MAIL – TELEPHONE – SHOW – EQUIPMENT REQUESTED (magnetic loop or subpac) to firstname.lastname@example.org
These kits will be available upon reservation for these experiences :
– Live for Experimental Party Unit at the Théâtre du Vieux St-Étienne – 1st of October 2021
– Live spatialisé à 360° with KMRU, Noémie Büchi & Pak Yan Lau, at the Parc du Thabor – 2nd of October 2021
– Live en extérieur with Amosphère, at the Jardin du Palais St-Georges – 3rd of October 2021
– Concert sur orgue, with Kali Malone – Église St-Martin – 4th of October 2021
– (Un)related to God, with Apollo Noir & Thomas Pons -7th, 8th and 10th of October 2021
– Concert au Musée, with Grand River – 9th of October 2021
– Open air, with BZMC Live, Mika Oki & Rinemax, at the Hôtel-Dieu / The Roof – 9th of October 2021
Accessible proposal for people with reduced mobility
Accessible proposal for people with hearing impairment
Accessible proposal for people with vision problems
Accessible proposal for people with mental or psychic disorders
Accessible proposal for people with impaired functional abilities
All festival proposals are accessible via the STAR network (with the exception of the Galerie Quinconce in Montfort-sur-Meu).
You will find all the information to go to the different venues of Maintenant 2020 via the Venues tab.
STAR also offers a transport service dedicated to people with disabilities: Handistar (more information: handistar.fr – 09 70 821 800 – no surcharge for calls).
Vous retrouverez toutes les informations pour vous rendre sur les différents lieux de Maintenant 2020 via l’onglet Lieux.
Le STAR propose également un service de transport dédié aux personnes en situation de handicap : Handistar (plus d’informations : handistar.fr – 09 70 821 800 – appel non surtaxé)
At the Salle de la Cité, a welcoming and information point is available to all festival-goers. Do not hesitate to go there if you have any questions about the accessibility of the festival.
So that deaf and hard of hearing people can contact the reception and ticketing team by SMS, here is a mobile phone number at your disposal: +33 7 61 40 06 97.
Free of charge for accompanying persons with disabilities. Please send us a request in advance by e-mail or by telephone (billetterie [at] electroni-k.org or + 33 6 12 21 34 22).
If you have any questions about accessibility or to prepare your visit, please do not hesitate to contact us:
coordination [at] electroni-k.org
+33 7 61 40 06 97
+33 2 99 59 55 57