Since, SHAPE (Sound, Heterogeneous Art and Performance in Europe) is an initiative co-funded by the European Union’s Creative Europe programme. A grouping of 16 European non-profit organisations of the ICAS network (International Cities of Advanced Sound), SHAPE is a platform for support, promotion and exchange at the service of emerging musicians and innovative artists crossing different disciplines. SHAPE proposes a variety of creations in Europe and offers audiences and professionals conferences, meetings and workshops, led by experts from different fields related to sound and performance. In 2018, these structures have chosen 48 artists who participate in multiple actions within the framework of member festivals and partner events.
SHAPE artists invited during MAINTENANT 2020 : Ben Bertrand (BE), Borokov Borokov (BE), Clara de Asís (ES), Moesha 13 (FR), Marta De Pascalis (IT), Sacrifice Seul (FR) -Covid-19 cancelled- and Stellar OM Source (FR/IT). SHAPE alumni invited: Black Zone Myth Chant (FR)-Covid-19 cancelled- et NSDOS (FR).
SHAPE artists 2020 invited to present a ENSEMBLE podcast : Rojin Sharafi (IR/AT) and upsammy (NL) SHAPE alumni invited to: Crystallmess (FR).
16 partners SHAPE :
• Biennale Némo / ARCADI – Paris (FR)
• CTM Festival / DISK e.V. – Berlin (DE)
• Cynetart Festival / TMA Hellerau e.V. – Dresde (DE)
• Festival Maintenant / Association Electroni[k] – Rennes (FR)
• Insomnia Festival – Tromso (NO)
• Les siestes électroniques / Association Rotation – Toulouse (FR)
• Meet Factory – Prague (CZ)
• MoTA – Museum for Transitory Art – Ljubliana (SL)
• musikprotokoll im steirischen herbst / ORF – Graz (AT)
• RIAM Festival / Technè – Marseille (FR)
• Rokolectiv Festival – Bucharest (RO)
• Schiev Festival / Black Drop Productions – Bruxelles (BE)
• Skanu Mežs Festival / Riga (LV)
• TodaysArt Festival / The Generator Foundation – La Haye (NL)
• UH Festival / Ultrasound Foundation – Budapest (HU)
• Unsound Festival / Fundacja Tone – Cracovie (PL)